Monday, June 29, 2009

It's been ages since I came here and I'm pretty sure no one reads this anymore and thats a good thing.

Life's been good so far but that one problem that has been going on for years is getting worse.

Its obvious that no one wants him here anymore.
Its obvious that he doesnt want to be here either.
There's no respect anymore.

Right now, I just wish that he would die suddenly from a heart attack or something.
I'm not heartless. But I'm sure thats the best solution because of the circumstances.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't have a father.

And I'll stick to what I said. "don't come crawling back after you've lost everything there because you know I'll just laugh at you and I wouldn't lift a finger to help you."

Because you chose this path. You chose to give up everything. You abandoned us. You make our lives miserable. You make us not want to talk to you. You make us not respect you.

Just go away.