Friday, August 22, 2008

I just had the sudden urge to blog.

Before I do, let me just say I've uploaded a chunk of photos on my Friendster (yes I still use that thing over Facebook) and that includes my very overdue South Korea Trip (:

I'm super proud of myself I bothered to update them according to days. How organized.

And I guess I'll NEVER blog about it so the only way to view the photos is thru my stupid Friendster. Haha.

So yes. Now let me blog with PHOTOS :D :D :D

It's gonna be very random because I just can't be bothered.

So far, I went out with Yu Hong twice.

First time, we were walking around City Hall area exploring all the art museums around.

Sad to say, I didn't know all these places existed. I should really explore Singapore more.

We then covered Fort Canning Park, Suntec and so on.

From like 10am we walked and walked till 8pm.

Did I mention we were equipped with like professional cameras and lenses?





There. Taken with my very lousy T300 as compared to that chunk of stuff.

2 DSLRs. I don't know how many different types of lenses and an old school film camera. This is another rich man's hobby.

Well, at least I wasn't bored because I had a DSLR to play with (:

(I used auto mode though. Still haven't learnt how to shoot passable photos with manual)

I did say I went out with him twice, right?

So the second time was to Botanic Gardens!

At like 8am in the morning.

Walked around the whole garden trying to take photos of birds, insects and all things nature.

Brought bread and fed the ducks and swans (:

So many school kids there!

I'm so not a nature person but Botanic's is really a nice place to walk around minus the mosquitoes and humidity in Singapore.

Haven't gotten the photos from YH yet, but I've seen them on the camera and they are oh-so-pretty!

I want a DSLR too! (but I so don't know how to use it)

Okay, enough about professional cameras.

Back to normal photos taken with my T300.

My last tanning session was with YJ!

Quite some time ago, at Conrad Hotel.











Bought this lip balm and I'm so not using it anymore. Haha.


This is edible white chocolate!


Somewhere along the month, I've also met Cheng Wei!



Roamed around City Hall, Kampong Glam (:

Oh yes. I also made a trip back to NP because we were called back for the OIAP briefing session.

Really brought back memories of the time spent in Shanghai.

Most of us went to Taka's Crystal Jade for Dim Sum lunch after that and then there was this booth NP had so we took photos there.





Oh yes. Also had a BBQ at ECP with the Zenitant people.

Failure to smuggle the trolley to ECP!




This is $40 worth of snacks! But look, chocolate Horlicks! =D =D =D


We had 2 chefs but the first round of chicken wings turned out black. Haha.


Kim, Timon, Melvin, Kang Hao, Ben, Song Hua, Corrine, Shikin (: Hadi joined us later.


Oh yes oh yes. I also went to cut my hair. Don't like it.

I want long, wavy, big, sexy hair!

My only solution is extensions now but I'm really considering if I should just be patient and let my hair grow.

My driving instructor also started to teach me parking. Like, how to drive VERY VERY slowly in straight lines first so I won't bang into anything when I start learning how to get the car into the slot.

Damn hard lah. Stupid clutch and accelerator. I was going back and forth for like 1hr and I don't think I've gotten the hand of it yet.

Driving test is like end of this year. I'm so not putting high hopes.

I've also been tv-ing when the weather is perfect to stay home (:

Just finished season 7 of Friends. Monica and Chandler just got married! =D

Oh yes, and because I'm like so free I actually agreed to travel all the way down to Changi Airport just for fun.

Kang Hao, Timon and I made our way to the airport on Thursday afternoon because Melvin was doing a trail there.

Waited for him to end and honestly, I kinda miss working but I'm sticking to the "no work until I start school" plan.

So while waiting, we doodled on the whiteboard!

I shan't post a few doodles we drew because it will just get us into trouble. But we sure did have a good laugh!

Okay, that was drawn quite some time ago but it's damn cute!






And after Melvin ended, we ate at Kopitiam!

Traveled all the way down to eat at Kopitiam. Haha.

And then we proceeded to Earl's Swensens for dessert!

That's KH's PSP! There's this really cute game he has!


Love love love this Apple Crumble. There goes the diet plan.


Regular earthquake.


Now, only 1 is in orange!


So after eating we practically sat there and played cards.

I finally learnt how to play Bridge! =D

And then we used the train to travel all the way back home.

That's life for people who are damn free I guess.

I have like a week before school starts. Save me.