Sunday, August 31, 2008

I've completed the 10th season of Friends already! =D

Finally finished all 10 seasons (:

It's really a very good show and I wouldn't mind watching it all over again if time permits.

Anws. I heard it's confirmed that they are gonna start shooting Prison Break 4! Yippie!!!

More more more Wentworth Miller pleaseeee.

So yeahh. Besides watching tv and laughing with myself, I attended orientation.

Orientation for my new school.

So not excited.

Firstly, I'm not really looking fwd to school starting although my time table seems rather slack.

Heard lots of bad stuff about failing, not getting enough time to complete assignments, lecturers teaching the wrong method etc.

And I'm damn scared to fail. Because I can't afford to fail.

Freaking school fees are damn expensive luh.

Another thing is, I hate change.

Change of environment, change of people etc.

Thankfully I have YJ there with me and I cross my fingers that we're gonna be in the same project group for ALL modules!

So yeah. School life starts this Thursday.

And I'm already counting down to 3 Nov cuz it's my 1 week break.

Okay, ehough about school.

I went to Sentosa on Saturday!

Had no intention to tan at all because the weather was bad all week and I was lazy to pack so much stuff.

So basically KC, YJ and I just went to the beach to slack UNDER THE SHADE.

There was only one time that I went under the sun and I swear it was only 10mins or so.

BUT, I came home looking darker on one side! Ugly ugly tan lines. Uneven tan. Omg.

It was worse yesterday but it looks quite okay now.

So, yeah. Photos!

Those are cuttlefish that KC caugut in the sea.


He found a small crab too.


Surprisingly the sun was GREAT for tanning. Sigh.


And that's us. In the shade the whole time (: