Monday, September 29, 2008

If I procrastinate some more, my blog will officially be DEAD.

It's been almost a month since I updated.

School's officiall kicked into my life and I'm detesting it.

I just finished writing my 2500 word essay and printed out for tomorrow's submission!

At least one thing is over and done with.

And lets not talk about the stupid quiz the whole class studied for only to know that it had been postponed then cancelled on the test day itself. -.-

I guess the highlight of the month would be going on a yatch with Nad and her family (:

Ooooh. And also countless visits to Clark Quay's Coffee Club because I had so many cash vouchers!

The staff there could recognize me lahh. Going there for the last time tmr with YJ cuz the vouchers expire tmr!

I used like $300+ worth of vouchers there okayy.

And I've also just turned 20. No more a TEEN.

Didn't really have much of a celebration but I'm glad I spent the night before and the whole day with the people I love.

Alright, enough of typing. I shall let the photos do the talking now (:

Taken on his birthday.

I just had to post this because I like how I look here. Hahaha.

Then there was the day where I went on a yatch with bestie! =D

Went to her place first before her dad drove us to 1degree15 (:


Drinks were served.


We practically cam-whored the whole time.


Then we could jump into the sea to swim so we wore life jackets just in case!


We went in first.


Then her sister and her friends joined!


Lunch time.


Slacking/tanning/cam-whoring.




Her dad and his friend was fishing and he let me reel up this catch!


After that we headed to their condo at Sentosa Cove to shower before heading back (:


I'm also very very happy because I bought the Victoria's Secret bag online! =D

Although it cost me $88, and the girl gave me free registered mail delivery I spent $10 on cab fare to get the bag from the post office because no one was home when they delivered it :(

But who cares! I love love love the bag (: (: (:




It's so gonna get dirty if I don't take good care of it. It's freaking white canvas!

I also met KC for lunch one day cuz he said he had something to give me.

He made me guess what he got with "it's a couple month's worth of stuff".

I don't know how or where but he freaking got me a whole container of HORLICKS CANDY!


I still have packets remaining from what Han Loon and Jun Wei got for me from camp though. I bring a packet everytime I have school!

I need to find a way to bring that container to school soon.

And then comes my over indulgence of Coffee Club.

I think there are more food that we ordered over the days I dined there.


And these are the people I went with.


This is random. We just collected our student card. The photos are damn ugly lahh. Our faces look so BIG.


I wonder if we can use it to get student price?

Then there was one night that Jun Wei's godma came over to my place to give me a tiramisu cake she baked for my birthday (:


It tastes damn good! So gonna get fat. Haha.

I also met Yong Hui (after like a godzillion years because I refuse to work at Z) and he got me a notebook from Prints! =D =D


Then came the day when I went over to my bestie's for pizza, chilling at the pool and playing Rock Band (:

Yeah. I bought a new bikini. And I wanna buy moreeee!


Cam-whored and I found out this night mode function. Hahaha.








We basically just spent a couple of hours in the freezing pool slacking (:

I was supposed to meet Cheng Wei at HV to pass him his Friends DVD but I made him come to Nadia's instead.

Nad pushed him into the pool. Hahahaha.

It was his very first book out!

And omg. I look FAT when I'm beside him lahhh.


Stupid guy had to leave after playing a couple songs on Rock Band leaving Nad and I to play ourselves.

Jun Wei came to pick me up and we watched "My Best Friend's Girl" at like 2am!

Took this at like 5am at my place. Madness I know.


I didn't sleep at all because I had to leave the house at like 7am to go to Malaysia.

Good thing he sent us to town (:

So yes, deprived of sleep and rest off I went to JB with my mum, dad and grandma.

The trip was okay. A bit boring but maybe it was because I was damn tired.

But somehow I still managed to smile and look mediocre for the camera. Haha.











I don't know why I looked damn tanned. Haha.


And if the photos arn't noticable enough, I actually dyed my hair jet black already.

But the stupid hair dye and attempted to do it myself because it's cheaper.

I can't wait for my hair to grow so I can do something to it!

I've also been watching Sex and the City! I'm gonna finish watching all 7 seasons soon (:

Heroes 3 is out! Prison Break 4 too! I want DVDs from Shanghai pleasee.