Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I practically spent the whole day sleeping and watching tv (I started watching Seinfeld but got bored after 10 episodes. I miss Friends!!).

But who cares! This might be the last day that I can stay home doing NOTHING.

Tomorrow's the last day I have before school starts and I've already got plans to go tanning in the morning (everyone, pray for good weather at Sentosa!) and driving in the evening.

It's September already! The end of the year is coming and I'm sad to say nothing major has happened to me in 2008. I practically spent more than half a year rotting (:

This time, last year, I was in Shanghai! How exciting compared to what I'm doing now.

My birthday is coming soon though!

Gonna turn 20. Which is quite depressing.

I won't be a TEEN anymore!

Speaking of birthdays, quite a number of important people are having their birthdays at this period of time!

First of all, Aw Cheng Wei.

On 31st Aug he had his birthday but his party is like this weekend, so Happy 20th ACW! (: (I bought a present for you already!)

And Karen Low who's all the way in Aussie Land. She shares the same birthday as ACW. Happy 21st (:

And then there's my BFF's which is on the 10th.

JW's who's on the 11th.

Melvin's who's on the 16th.

And mine on the 27th.

Gonna go broke buying presents aye?

But oh well. I haven't decided how I wanna spend my b'dae this year yet.

I do have a list of things I want though!

Although I know writing this list is practically useless, but oh well, what harm will it do? (:

1) Franck Muller's Crazy Hours Colour Dreams - Long Island style, in white (It's IMPOSSIBLE but one can't stop dreaming.)
2) Someone to sponsor me Zoom! Teeth Whitening (maybe my mum will take care of this)
3) Victoria Secret white Tote bag (I'm so gonna buy this online but you're more than welcomed to just pay for it and it'll save you the hassle of finding something for me :P)
4) The original DVD of Friends season 1-10
5) A pretty cover-ed A5 size notebook from Prints
6) Cash vouchers from a slimming centre (?)
7) Someone to sponsor getting my hair done (extensions, curls whatever)
8) Manicure/Pedicure credits
9) Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats - Original flavour (I swear I will love this person forever if I receive this!)
10) Something hand made (photo collage, album etc.)
11) A new phone (LG Viewty (?) Honestly, I wanna change my phone but I haven't fallen in love with any so far)

Okay. I should stop.

Those are the physical things I want. I have a list of wishes which I don't think I wanna post up here.
mumwouldgetadivorcedadwouldloveusyouasmybfsmoothlypassandgetmydegree

The sun better be shining tomorrow with minimum clouds! I don't care if it starts raining AFTER 2pm. It better be perfect from 8am till about 12.

I so need to even out my stupid tan lines.

Ohhh. Before I forget.

Karen, the 2 photos below are for you (: (:





Good night!