Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I don't know why I'm feeling this way now.
It's been too long since I penned down any emotion on this blog of mine though.
Lets just say I'm happy with the current situation I'm in.
Although I know it wouldn't last forever
And I know that I'd get nothing out from this
And I know I'll get hurt in the end
But I'm happy for now
So thats all that matters.

BUT. Yes, there comes the big "but".

To not hurt myself in the end, I know what I need to do.
Seems like an opportunity to do so is available now
But I just can't make myself do it (yet).
I don't know why too.

I'm getting everything (well, almost) I wanted.
But it's not from that specific person.

Nevertheless, I won't shut myself out to options.
I'll try.

But as of now, whenever I hear my phone's sms tone, I still can't not hope that it's from that someone.