Saturday, November 01, 2008

Why hello there.

I know I've been neglecting this blog of mine for way too long (although I doubt anyone reads it) but still, there was a period of time when blogging was quite a constant routine for me.

I shall now attempt to pen down the happenings that occured recently so that I won't forget about them in the future.

So yes. Firstly school's taking most of my life away. And driving lessons have been a weekly routine. I'm considered lucky if I didn't get screamed at least once by my instructor whenever I have lessons.

And finally, another 2 assignments (CB presentation and MDP report) have been submitted.

As of now. I'm technically on a ONE WEEK BREAK. But I guess it's not much of a break because we're gonna have 1 lesson during the break and the rest of the time I guess it's rushing assignments because there are like 3 deadlines when school starts!

So like yesterday when I was attempting to get my part complete for the MDP report, I took a screen shot of how many stuff I had open on my laptop.



Talk about multi-tasking. Haha.

And today. Being a Saturday, it was such a lovely morning to sleep in because of the rain. But no. I didn't have the luxury to do so. By 10am I was at Bukit Gombak because we went to YJ's place for MDP group meeting.

Stayed there till about 6.30pm in hopes of getting the report done. We're 90% complete and I'm quite happy (:

And who says Sunday calls for a break. The group members are coming to my house tomorrow at 11am so we can start on our HROD ppt slides and we're hoping to complete EVERYTHING by tmr. Sounds ambitious but that's our goal.

I still haven't touched my CB notes to study for the coming test yet. I know, kinda screwed because its already quite last minute. I'm just crossing my fingers.

Well well. On the other hand, I just de-stressed by watching Mean Girls on tv. I know right, I think I watched that show more than 10 times! But who cares.

So apart from my very boring school life, I've not neglected my friends (well, kinda).

Just last week when I celebrated submitting my MDP essay, I went shopping with my mum (all expenses paid for) and also went to Sentosa on Saturday AND Sunday!

And because Yu Hong told me to download Picasa 3, I'm gonna attempt to use its collage functions to post photos here (:

(photos are clickable for larger view)

This was how I spent my Saturday.


Slacked under a tree at Palawan with YJ and KC. We then went to KC's new house to watch tv because he has ALL cable channels while he cooked dinner for us (:

And then comes Sunday (: I LOVE SUNDAY.



Spent the morning and afternoon with PB4s at Tanjong Beach (:

Cam-whoring, gossiping, catching up and enjoying the miserable beach at Sentosa.

Been way too long since the 4 of us spent time together.

Nana had to go off after that so the remaining 3 of us randomly drove to ECP because we wanted to slack.

In the end, I don't know why we ended up blading instead!



And because Monday was a public holiday (Deepavali), I went to meet the Z-clique for lunch.

Had sushi buffet at Suki Sushi in Cine followed by a movie. I ALMOST went back to work at Z but it didn't happen :P



Pardon me. I think I looked like shit.

All the guys (except for Melvin) are in NS now. Sigh.

After that I went to meet Yu Hong at Essential Brew for supper. No photos because that idiot hasn't sent me them yet!

Right now, I just want 12 Nov to be here so I'll be done with my assignments.

BUT that doesn't mark the end of my misery. There's no time for slacking because there's a report due the following week followed by another presentation and then it's exams.

Okay. Fast forward to 12 December then.