Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Okay. Time to blog!

I know I've been neglecting this thing for WAY too long so I'm just gonna summarize my interesting life in this entry (:

1 semester of school is finally over and done with! Finally I get a 1 month break =D

Thinking abt it, 1 month is kinda short. But whatever. At least I dont have anything to worry about! Not planning to work also. Hah.

So alright. Since I'm so in love with Picasa 3, I decided to collage my photos so it's easier to blog!

So, when I still had school and reports to write, I met up with KC @ Holland V (:


And then came YJ's 21st Birthday party in the midst of projects and assignments.


Also took some time out to meet Yu Hong. Went to Liang Court for lunch because Saizeriya just opened there! That was like our favourite restaurant when we were in Shanghai.

A plate of pasta cost RMB9 there. But here in Singapore, it costs SGD7.99 for a plate!

So we had like Saizeriya for lunch, slacked at Starbucks and had Soup Spoon for dinner (:


And in the midst of that, we trespassed Central's rooftop - Soho to find a huge swimming pool, 3 jacuzzies, a gym, a suana etc there (:


My aunt's and mum's birthday celebration (:
And thats Vic's dog Pillow.


Then there was dinner at Timbre with the Zenitant people to celebrate Timon and Kang Hao's belated birthdays.

The amount of food we ordered for like 9 people.




And during the study week, Vic came back from NY and bought what I asked her to buy!



This is like my all-time favourite snack! I hate that Singapore doesn't sell it.

More photos on my Mummy's birthday. I was like studying at home, so I look damn unglam.


Immediately after my last paper, there was a house party at Nad's (:

Lots and lots of photos!











And the next day, I jet-setted (okay, took the coach bus) to KL for my holiday with YJ and YH =D =D

That holiday post will be up soon (: