Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm sick and tired of everything.

There's a common question my close friends would ask almost every time we meet.

And honestly, I wish I had an answer to it but unfortunately, I really don't.

7 more weeks of school to exams before I clear another term. Can't wait.

I took up a job too! Call me crazy but I think I need to keep myself busy.

I didn't specially seek for one, it just came knocking on my door.

So hopefully everything turns out well and I don't die from over exhaustion.

And and, I finally got my LG KF510! =D it's so pretty I love it!

I wanna find the sock thingy so that I don't scratch my new love BUT it's like impossible to find!

It's those kinda things where when you don't want it, its's everywhere but when you're looking for it it's nowhere to be found!