Thursday, March 12, 2009

Someone please teach me how to control my temper.
It's going out of hand these few days.

Besides that. I've started working at my aunt's place and they pay's pretty good! Such an easy job somemore. Hopefully I can work for as long as possible!

SM short report is finally over and done with.
Stupid ST was supposed to be done and over with today BUT changes were to be made so.. yeah. It will be officially done by tmr 2359!

And and. Here's the good part.

I'm going to Kukup for holiday! (yes in the midst of school)

3D2N. Leaving this Sat (:

It's about time to get out of Singapore for some R&R.

But I've to come back and study for a law test on Thurs.

Sigh. School. Hate it. Can't wait to get it over and done with.

I just realized my holiday after the exams are only 2 weeks. Yes, TWO BLOODY WEEKS ONLY.

Slog so hard for 3 months (or is it 2) and all we get is 2 weeks. NOT enough time to rest man.

Anws, I need to remember this. I got freaking 7 HUGE RED mosquito bites on my legs! Like wth right. And I got bitten AT HOME. I was like sitting with my laptop editing the report and the mosqito happily fed on my blood for the hrs I sat there. But I killed it at the end of the day. BUT still, it left my legs itchy and patchy! Now I can't wear shorts or dresses. UGHHHHH.

And on a random note, I miss working at Z. Seriously I do. But if you ask me if I wanna start work again, I can honestly tell you I don't know.